Sunday, May 3, 2009

Water Under The Bridge

This morning, I typed up a letter to the manager who fired me. I don't know whether I'm going to send it or not--the letter concerns some things I've recently heard about some of my former co-workers. I got thinking, though. Maybe I need to go away for awhile, perhaps for good. I need to let some water flow under the bridge.

I've been thinking about new ways to make money. As I mentioned a few days ago, I sent e-mails to some local car dealerships. One of them actually replied, and told me they were taking cars to Rochester, Syracuse, and Ithaca all the time, and put my cell phone on file. I might try for a few more dealerships.

I'll be resuming editing the movie tomorrow. I'm not too excited, but I know I have to finish this.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm wondering why you were fired? Do you know?

May 4, 2009 at 6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Erin. What do you think potential employers will think about your blog? Do you feel your remarks should have any bearing on an employer's willingness to consider you for a position?

May 5, 2009 at 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home