Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tweaking It

Today I continued working on Are You From Bingo?. For whatever reason, the audio seemed to drop out when the archive footage appeared. I've been tweaking it, but then there are hisses. Oh, well. At least you can hear it now.

I've also made a hard decision. It turns out that the software I would use to make the actual DVD (Adobe Encore) isn't available on its own, and I don't know if I really want to take the time and learn new software. I'm still planning on putting it up via CreateSpace, but it won't be as elaborate as I thought.

I'm going to create a YouTube channel to upload what I've already shot, plus I'll probably be doing more interviews eventually, and I don't think I could cram all of it onto the DVD anyway.

It might go up to 90 degrees tomorrow. Yikes!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home