Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Going It Alone

I finally got ahold of the guy who backed the movie and the first round of interviews. He says that money is tight for him right now.

"Wasn't this supposed to be done already?" He asked. Yeah, it would've been done, had it not been for the shootings. I think I have enough money to go this alone. My plan is to try and squeeze everything into Friday if I can. I know that my camera guy has reserved the camera, but I've been having a hard time getting ahold of him, too.

With that being said, I'm getting psyched about the next round of interviews as the day looms closer. I'm just hoping that the weather will change, because right now, Friday's not looking too good.

I finished the collection of the writer I'm hoping to make a documentary on next. The poems I think gave me a better perspective on her, and hopefully, they will be helpful is fleshing out the narrative further.

Finally, if anyone sees the junkie who broke into Craig Zobel's car, please direct him here.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home