Sunday, November 30, 2008

Catching Up

I've been very busy going back and forth between my mother's house and to Ithaca to work. During the week, I stay with a friend, and on the weekends, I come back to my mother's house. I'm hoping to get a place of my own, just for next month. I'm looking into house-sitting, or renting a room for a month. Where I am right now is a little cramped, and I just want my own space for a little while.

On Thursday, I went to my Aunt and Uncle's house outside Rochester for Thanksgiving. We used to go to their place all the time for Thanksgiving, and this was our first time in five years. I had fun seeing my cousins, and my cousin's children: her daughter is a riot, and her son, while only three months old, looks twice that age and can actually hold his head up. Later on that day, we went to my cousin's house, where we had pie and hung around more babies.

I really didn't do much Friday and Saturday, except that I did clean, and looked for the hard drive that had Are You From Bingo? on it. When I will return this weekend, I will look for it some more.

Speaking of Are You From Bingo?, The Finger Lakes Times ran a piece on the DVD Fundraiser. I did the interview Monday and Friday. It's pretty lengthy, with a couple of pictures from the movie. Now that I'm a little more settled, I'm hoping to put more of my energy into this DVD. If I could only find that Hard Drive...

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home