Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ithaca Bakery

The interview I had today at Ithaca Bakery was really, really awkward. I don't think it went well for me at all.

Later on, I was having dinner with my mother, and she sensed over the phone (I'd talked to her earlier) that I really didn't want this job, and suggested that even if they offered it to me, I shouldn't take it.

"If you take this job and you don't like it, you don't stand a chance," she said.

With that coming from my mother, I breathed a sigh of relief. After my last job, I'm really not keen on getting back into customer service in general. In my case, it's "Been there, done that, don't want to go back there again." Unless, of course, I have no other choice.

Later on, I got a call from the local Manpower office for a temp job that might become permanent eventually. It's a receptionist job. I hope I get an interview. I also dropped by at Moving Box Studios, a video production company, and gave them my card, and put my YouTube page on it. I think it would be nice to get some work with them to add to my portfolio.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home