Monday, October 27, 2008

No Go Dataflow

I called Dataflow three times today. I called at 9:30am, the guy who would've interviewed me was busy. I called again after 2pm, he was still busy, and I was told to call at 4:30. At 4:30, I called the office, only to find out that someone else had accepted the offer. I guess the person had been holding out, and had called about an hour before I did.

To say that I'm disappointed is an understatement. For once, I thought I might be close to getting a job I would actually like for a change. I guess I'm just going to keep pressing on, I suppose, but nothing will as exciting as that position was.

I know why I'm still up here. Maybe now is a good time to start going ahead with working on the DVD of Are You From Bingo?.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home