Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Winter Drive: A Mixtape

Tonight I made a mixtape that will accompany me on my trip to Ithaca tomorrow. The mixtape I have had for driving isn't suitable for the cold winter coming, so I made a new one which I call "Winter Drive":

    "Soft As Snow (But Warm Inside)"- My Bloody Valentine
    "Birthday" - The Sugarcubes
    "Kim's Chords" - Sonic Youth
    "Lazy Calm" - Cocteau Twins
    "Unchanging Window" - Broadcast
    "Lost Message" - Air
    "Seeperbold" - Stereolab
    "Clowns" - Goldfrapp
    "Love Song" - Vashti Bunyan
    "Winter Lady" - Leonard Cohen
    "Song To Bobby" - Cat Power
    "Guinnevere" - Crosby, Stills & Nash
    "Riders On The Storm" - The Doors
    "Shine" - Joni Mitchell

I was a little reluctant to put Joni Mitchell on this mix, since I spent the better part of the summer listening to her music, but I thought "Shine" fit well.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home