Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

Brrr! It was very cold and blowing all day! I went outside to run errands, but I didn't stay out for long!

I have another interview on Thursday, this time at the Ithaca Bakery at Triphammer Mall. It's full time position, plus benefits. I'll try to keep an open mind.

One of the things I'm working on having some sort of freelance career as a website designer. My only client so far has been Brian. I've tried to advertise my services for free on Shooting People's NYC Mailing List, but so far, the results have been inconclusive. Maybe advertising it for free was a bad idea.

Anyway, right now I'm trying to expand my web design skills by reading up on CSS--something in which I have peripheral knowledge, but no real understanding of. I'm hoping to brush up more on my PHP and Flash skills in the near future, but one step at a time.

I'm off to make a YouTube video announcing this blog, then It's on to watching The Love Guru. Having enjoyed the Austin Powers movies (at least the first and the third), I'm curious about this movie, but I don't have high expectations for it.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home