Monday, November 10, 2008

What Does Erin's Horoscope Say?

Thursday I was at a bookstore in Ithaca, browsing through books when I came across Rick Levine & Jeff Jawer's Your Personal Astrology Planner for 2009 (Cancer Edition). Flipping through the book, I came across passages that are incredibly relevant to my life right now.

Deep cosmic waves rattle your home, shake your foundations, and open your future to previously unseen possibilities. As great as these changes may be, they will not happen overnight; in fact, it may well be into next year before you fully understand where your life is leading you."

And later:

You are attracted to visions of a more inspiring life that strongly contrasts with the seemingly endless demands put on you everyday. The gap between the two may be disconcerting, but the message is one of hope rather than despair."

And this particular passage, which forecasted this past week, describes my disposition perfectly:

Responsibilities that were acceptable only a short time ago now stop you from being true to yourself."

Soon, I will be returning to Ithaca to work with the woman I've been staying with to update her business' website. This is a great step forward, but at the same time, it's not consistent work. On one hand, I really think better things are ahead for me. At the same time, I feel burdened--not because of what others expect of me, but the realities of everyday life.

I need something steady while I wait for things to take off. The freelance gigs are a step forward, but they're not consistent enough for me to continue as I'm going.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home