Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Colored Person Earns $5K a Month Via Government Grants


I never click on Google Ads, but I saw this at the top of The Velvet Rope this morning, and just had to click on it.

No real black person could've created this "blog", and there's no way in hell you could get a grant to pay for a $15K watch. The comments section at the bottom of this page are a total joke: "Comments Have Been Temporarily Disabled".

Trolling Google to see if there were other reactions to this, I came across this post from Holy Taco, which shows a screen capture dating to 12/18. The pictures in the blog look really different than the ones I'm seeing now. Noticeably, there are no more pictures with Chedda's face on it. Also, the blog post is dated to October 5th. In the Holy Taco picture, there's a picture of a man on a motorbike, and in the one I saw today, a man with a car.

I speculate that this "blog" will be taken down in 5...4...3...2...

My two siblings and my brother in law are here. Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah, everyone!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what do you mean "colored person" and what do you mean by "a black person couldnt make a blog like this?"

December 28, 2008 at 3:59 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

By "colored person" I was being sarcastic, ridiculing the phony blog's blantant racism. Also, if you've seen the site, "Chedda" is obviously based on stereotype.

December 29, 2008 at 1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I seen the site thats why i stumbled across your site because I wanted to see if everyone felt the same way i felt about the AD being a stereotype. I understand you were being sarcastic but in doing so you sounded like you believed in the stereotype because later on in the blog your comment about "no real black person could create a blog like that. "It made you sound like you supported the stereotype. Are you trying to say black people arent smart enough to create websites/blogs? Im just saying none of it sounded right even though you may have meant well.

December 30, 2008 at 9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about this one? could a real black person make this blog?

http://freegovermentchedda.com

chedda's boy?

January 9, 2009 at 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home