Sunday, December 21, 2008

Blue Motel Room

I am spending my remaining two nights in Ithaca at the Super 8 Motel. The person I was staying with declined to tell me that she would have a guest arriving tomorrow. I told her last week that I would be working Monday and Tuesday, and staying tonight and tomorrow night.

She said I could stay tonight, but I would have to leave tomorrow. For the last week and a half (after she told me to look for another place to live), she hadn't even so much as tried to make conversation with me. I don't want to be in a place where I'm not wanted, so I decided to check into the Super 8 instead. Thankfully, the Super 8 isn't charging too much for the next two nights.

This Super 8 is nice. It has WiFi (which is allowing me to blog this), a fridge, a microwave, and even complimentary breakfast. I wanted to write more tonight, but I am very tired. Maybe I will talk more tomorrow.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home