Monday, December 22, 2008

Wrapping It Up

My last day of work at my temp job is tomorrow. What's most devastating for me about losing this was that I was really looking forward (once the housing situation was settled) to getting to work on the DVD. I'm still planning on working on it as much as I can in the coming days and weeks--at least what I can do, given where I will be. For now, I plan on trying to enjoy the holidays, since there isn't much I can do about looking for a new job until after New Year's, anyway.

I will be applying for a job at H&R Block in the meantime. I worked there before in 2004 and 2005, but should I be accepted (and I likely will be), this will be more of a stopgap that will allow me to take it easy and wait out winter. However, if I find a full-time job--even if it's a temp position--I'm out. I'm also hoping to put together a business plan so I can figure out what exactly it is I want to do, both in business and creative ventures, for next year. I figure that might help me in terms of what type of job I should try and go for next.

Remember that woman I was talking about last week who might be able to help me with housing situation. She can't really take me in, but has been trying to find people for me and will continue to do so.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home