Monday, February 2, 2009

Alexander, At Last

Earlier this afternoon, I applied for a work-from-home position titled "Customer Care Professional". They had a bunch of ridiculous questions, but whatever. The point is, I feel like I'm making some progress, even though I haven't really, yet.

Someone who contacted me back in October when I offered free website design on the Shooting People mailing list. I told her that I should be able to do it. She really doesn't have too much to design. Who knows? I might put up an ad at Shooting People before the end of the week. This time I'll be charging, though.

The details of my SXSW trip have been finalized. I'll be staying at the Days Inn University Downtown, and the schedule is up. So far, here's what I want to see:

    Alexander the Last (Joe Swanberg)
    Beeswax (Andrew Bujalski)
    Humpday (Lynn Shelton)
    Moon (Duncan Jones)
    You Won’t Miss Me (Ry Russo-Young)
    It Was Great, But I Was Ready to Come Home (Kris Swanberg)
    Creative Nonfiction(Lena Dunham)
    Sorry, Thanks (Dia Sokol)

Can't wait, especially for the new Bujalski!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home