Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I Feel Really Stupid About...

I watched the footage yesterday, what I have thus far. Hopefully today, I'll start cutting a short video to upload to YouTube to show on the IndieGoGo website. I hope people like it, and people pledge.

Watched Shotgun Stories last night. Whoa. Intense. Straight out of an Erskine Caldwell novel, two sets of half brothers living in Arkansas duke it out after their father dies. Things get ugly. Really ugly.

Want to know something really embarassing? Through some casual surfing my ITouch last night, I discovered that Craig Zobel was one of the creators of Homestar Runner. How did I not know that? The creator of The Great World of Sound (go rent!) was also the creator of Strong Bad. I never put two and two together. Here's me and Craig at this year's SXSW:


I'm off to the Workforce Office. Tomorrow I plan on going to Ithaca...looking for work again. You know, I wouldn't mind going back to work, but it would be nice to take a job somewhere else, or do something completely different.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home