Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Holy Cow! My 100th Post!

This morning, I resumed my weekly visits to the Workforce Office, and found an opening that I replied to. I also gave the offices of Manpower and Kelly a call.

What I'm giving serious thought to now is resuming that freelance article that I researched last fall. Earlier this afternoon, I stopped by the magazine's office and got the e-mail address of the editor.


Speaking of publishing, word has it that Perez Hilton no longer writes in his own blog. I stopped reading his site after it became clear to me that the guy wanted to be a celebrity himself. It seems that the facade is finally coming off, and his days are numbered. Oh, and if you're looking for a gossip site with truly funny snark, I suggest checking out DListed.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home